Asian inspired flavors and very easy to make Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles recipe that’s ready in just under 30 minutes. Loaded with shrimps and veggies, and makes a perfectly delicious lunch or dinner.
- 14 oz already cooked or dry noodles (cook dry noodles according to package instruction)
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 Tbs Sesame oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots ( use more if you want)
- 3/4 cup broccoli (use more if you want)
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Easy Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles Recipe VIDEO
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!