This Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells make the most amazing and quick weeknight dinner. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner. It’s a completely vegetarian dinner that uses only a couple of pantry ingredients and is easy enough for weeknight dinners!
- 14oz (400g) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups (500g) ricotta cheese
- 9oz (250g) fresh baby spinach
- 2oz (60g) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 7oz (200g) baby mozzarella balls
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 28oz (800g) good quality tomato sauce
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (110g) mozzarella or other cheese to sprinkle on top
Easy Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells VIDEO
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!