Create the perfect, easy Salted Brownie Cookies at home. With shiny, crackled tops and rich, fudgy centers, these salted brownie cookies are the ultimate chocolate cookie for brownie and chocolate lovers!
- 2/3 cup (94 g) flour
- 2 Tbsp (12 g) unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) salt
- 8 ounces (226 g) semisweet chocolate, finely chopped (recommended: 70% chocolate)
- 1/4 cup (57 g) unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs (100 g), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (92 g) light brown sugar
- 1 tsp (4 g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (85 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- flaky salt, for topping
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!