Easy Creamy Chicken Bake Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner packed full of flavour the whole family will love! Chicken is smothered and baked in a delicious cream sauce and baked to tender, juicy perfection.
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I use 4 large breasts)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 ounces, condensed ) *Or make Homemade Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup, using equivalent amount
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 ounces, condensed) *Or make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, equivalent amount
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz can Mushrooms drained (stems and pieces – or use fresh) *optional
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chives (chopped)
- Few dashes of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!