This Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won’t believe it when it’s done! This recipe is incredibly tender and juicy baked pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce. If you’re looking for an amazing bone-in baked pork chops recipe, this is it!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon no salt ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (4 ounces each) bone-in pork chops, fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!