This Honey glazed salmon recipe is the simplest way to make easy and delicious salmon recipe. It takes less time to make and it is a great easy dinner recipe. My family used to hate salmon until they tried my salmon recipe. Now salmon is one of their best meals. This honey glazed salmon recipe is great for every occasion.
- 1 lb salmon
- 1Tbs melted butter
- 1Tbs olive oil
- 1Tbs brown sugar
- 1Tbs honey
- 1Tbs soy sauce
- 1Tbs chopped garlic
- 1Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 sliced up lemon
- In a bowl mix together melted butter, olive oil, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, garlic and dijon mustard.
- Stick lemons on salmon, and pour marinade all over it, and fridge for about an hour to marinate very well.
- Put it in the oven to broil for 15 minutes at 500°F.
More delicious recipes :
- Easy Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon (VIDEO)
- Easy Lemon Butter Seared Salmon Recipe with VIDEO
- The Best Chicken Marinade Ever – Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe (VIDEO)
Easy Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe VIDEO
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe to Cooking With Claudia Channel..
If you like the recipe, please share it.