A simple and easy Lemon Butter Seared Salmon recipe. This is one of the easiest tastiest dinners you can make! This salmon recipe requires minimal ingredients and it comes together so quickly. It’s fresh and tasty but most importantly it is so simple to make and ready in 20 minutes or less. Your family will love this delicious recipe!
- 2 Lbs Salmon Fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 Tbs vegetable oil for searing (use more if needed)
- 3/4 cups chicken broth
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon or 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 TBS milk
- 6 TBS Butter
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place salmon filets flesh side down. Sear, undisturbed, for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Flip and sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes.
- Pour some chicken broth into the same skillet (make sure you clean out your skillet), add in the finely minced onion and garlic, then add the juice of half a lemon, and add some milk and whisk everything together very well.
- Once the sauce comes to a simmer, we’re going to do a reduction, which means let the sauce cook until it reduces.
- Next we’re going to add some very cold butter a little bit at a time. Allow each piece to melt before adding the next one.
- Serve the lemon butter sauce over the salmon, garnish with fresh parsley.
- The salmon came out moist and the lemon butter sauce pairs so well with the fish. You can serve this over mashed potatoes or rice, it will be absolutely delicious.
Easy Lemon Butter Seared Salmon Video
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe to Cooking With Claudia Channel.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!