Oven Baked Cajun Pork Steaks are easy and make a delicious meal anytime. These Cajun Pork Steaks are perfect for an easy and comforting weeknight dinner! You’ll want to lick the plate clean with this impressive and simple recipe.
- 4-6 pork steaks
For the BBQ Sauce (See Notes):
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cajun Seasoning, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle Pork steaks a little of the Cajun Seasoning to taste in 13×9-inch pan.
3. Mix remaining ingredients, and the rest of the Cajun Seasoning together well, and pour over steaks.
4. Bake for about an hour or until the Pork Steaks are fork tender. Serve with baked potato and other sides of your own choice.
1. If you do not wish to make the sauce, just use your favorite store-bought BBQ sauce, and kick it up with some Cajun seasoning.
2. You can use store bought Cajun seasoning, or you can make your own. To make Cajun seasoning, check right under this recipe!
3. If you can not find pork steaks in your market, just ask the butcher for sliced pork shoulder. It is practically the same thing.
To make your own Cajun seasoning, combine the following:
2 tablespoons onion powder
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons dried oregano
2 tablespoons dried basil
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon white pepper (or 2 use tablespoons black pepper)
3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
5 tablespoons paprika
4-5 tablespoons seasoning salt