This Mongolian Beef is easy to make in just 25 minutes, with a crispy seared edge that gets coated in a bold sticky sauce, and full of garlic and ginger flavors you love from your favorite Chinese restaurant.
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- green onions sliced for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!