Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce is a very simple and flavorful dish that anyone can cook for dinner. Seasoned with parmesan and parsley, the chicken cooks up golden brown, then is drizzled with a light lemon sauce.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth, divided
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!