Prepare time: 25 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Ready in: 50 mins
Yield: 6 serving
Find out how to make a delicious Low-Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole. This is a comfort food casserole that the whole family is going to love.
- 1 can diced tomatoes, well drained ((14.5 oz. can; do not use petite dice tomatoes)
- 5 links uncooked turkey or pork Italian sausage (19.5 oz.)
- 2 tsp. + 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- salt and fresh-ground pepper to taste (I didn’t use much salt.)
- 12 oz. fresh mushrooms, washed and cut into thick slices (I used brown Cremini mushrooms.)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 15 slices pepperoni, cut in half (I used regular pepperoni, but you can use turkey pepperoni if you prefer)
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!