Every party needs a great crowd-pleasing appetizer, and this Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is definitely that! This classic Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball recipe is made with crispy bacon, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, and cheddar. Serve it as one big ball or smaller ball bites. This make-ahead appetizer is a great way to feed a crowd!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 oz. packet Ranch seasoning mix, (Equal to about 3 Tablespoons)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, see notes*
- ¼ cup green onions, diced (can sub 1/3 cup diced chives)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!