This Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken comes out perfectly every time! This Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken definitely beats the pants off of any rotisserie chicken! An elegant recipe for a dinner party, yet simple enough for a weeknight meal!
- 4 pound (2kg) whole chicken, at room temperature giblets and neck removed from cavity*
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine, (OPTIONAL) — use a dry wine like a Sauv blanc or Chardonnay
- 1 lemon, halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head of garlic roughly peeled and cut in half horizontally through the middle crosswise
- 3 fresh whole rosemary sprigs
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!