Slow Cooker Enchilada Casserole is the easiest one-pot recipe you will find for enchiladas.
- 1½ lbs. boneless skinless raw chicken breasts
- 28 oz. can Red Enchilada Sauce I use El Pato Brand
Add these items at the end:
- 10 corn tortillas I used an entire 11.7 ounce bag (soft tortillas NOT chips)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese divided
- 3.8 oz. can black olives divided
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole VIDEO
Can I use green enchilada sauce?
If you choose to use green enchilada sauce note that it is runnier than red and you may need to use more tortillas.
Can I use flour tortillas?
Flour tortillas can be use but the casserole may turn out soggy. I recommend corn tortillas if you have them.