The BEST Banana Pudding recipe you’ll ever try! This recipe has layers of creamy pudding, bananas, and Nilla wafers. It’s heaven and way easier than you think! Rich and creamy and surprisingly simple to make, it’s sure to become a family favorite and a huge crowd pleaser!
- 2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!